The City of Cassville does not require a business license to operate a business inside City limits; however, Barry County does issue merchant's licenses if selling retail.  To obtain a Barry County Merchant's License, contact Skyler Bowman, County Collector at the Courthouse:  700 Main St. Cassville, MO 65625; 417-847-2113

Home occupations are permitted in residentially zoned areas; however, there are limitations.  Those regulations can be found here.

If you choose to have a sign for your business, you will need to complete a sign permit application.   Applications and fees may be submitted to City Hall.

Food Service Permits are issued by the Barry County Health Department located at 65 Main St. Cassville, MO; 417-847-2114.  Or at

Fire inspections may be obtained by contacting the Cassville Fire Protection District at 417-846-4005; PO BOX 798 Cassville, MO.

Contact the Secretary of State's office for information on registering a business.

Utilities for your business can be set up at City Hall.  Commercial rates and billing policy may be found here.  For more information on utilities, click here.
Trash service is not provided for commercial accounts.  Trash service may be obtained through several area vendors.  Click here for a list.

Other utility services in the area:  utility directory 

The Cassville Area Chamber of Commerce is located at 504 Main St.  Phone: 417-847-2814
Cassville Chamber of Commerce
bottom image